Achieving near Zero and Positive Energy Settlements in Europe using Advanced Energy Technology
- Pisello, A. L., Piselli, C., Pignatta, G., Fabiani, C., Ubertini, F., Cotana, F., Santamouris, M., “Net Zero Energy settlements in Europe: first findings of the Zero-Plus Horizon 2020 project”. In Proceedings: 16th CIRIAF National Congress Sustainable Development, Human Health and Environmental Protection, Assisi, Italy, 2016.
- Synnefa, A., Laskari, M., Vassilakopoulou, K., Santamouris, M., “Achieving greater energy efficiency through the transition from Net Zero Energy Buildings to Net Zero Energy Settlements”. In JRC Conference and Workshop Reports: 9th International Conference Improving Energy Efficiency in Commercial Buildings and Smart Communities IEECB&SC’16, pp. 139-145, 2016.
- Pan, W., Langosch, K., Bock, T., “Development of the Process Information Modelling in the construction project: A case study of the ZERO-PLUS project”. In Proceedings: 34rd International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction (ISARC), Taipei, Taiwan, pp. 775-782, 2017.
- Shubin, S., Isaac, S., Rabinowitz, G., “Control and Optimization Tools for the Incorporation of Innovative Technologies in Net Zero Energy Settlement Design”. In Proceedings: 34rd International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction (ISARC), Taipei, Taiwan, pp. 744-749, 2017.
- Pisello, A. L., Castaldo, V. L., Piselli, C., Cotana, F., Santamouris, M., “How does microclimate mitigation affect building thermal-energy performance in residential zero energy Italian settlements”. In Proceedings: Simulation Applications 2017 Conference, Bolzano, 2017.
- Synnefa, A., Laskari, M., Gupta, R., Pisello, A. L., Santamouris, M., “Development of net Zero Energy Settlements using Advanced Energy Technologies”. In Proceedings: International High- Performance Built Environment Conference – A Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2016 Series (SBE16), iHBE 2016, Elsevier, Procedia Engineering, 2017.